Highfield’s state-of-the-art production facility is located in Weihai, China. Under European management, Highfield Boats has a rigging facility in the USA with support offices in Michigan and the European head office based in France.
With around 47,000 boats delivered globally since the brand’s beginning in 2011, Highfield Boats is now the world’s number one in the RIB tender sector and a global player in the 5 metres + sector. Performance and strength have always been at Highfield’s core. The brand has focussed on these two key values above anything else. Highfield’s hulls are dry-riding, very seaworthy and always over-built.
Their reputation for durability is now world-renowned. The heavy-duty approach to design and build allows both leisure and commercial owners to have the confidence needed to go that extra mile and to tackle conditions avoided by many others. As such, Highfield has been chosen time and again as the support boat of choice for prestigious events worldwide, with fleets up to 50 strong. From Vendee Globe to the Invictus Games, Pan Am Games, Extreme Sailing Series, ORC Championships, TP52 & The Route Du Rhum.
Sustainability is also a huge part of Highfield’s DNA. All of the hulls and structures are built in aluminium, which is infinitely recyclable. In addition, Highfield powder coat in an enclosed area to ensure that their footprint remains low from the beginning of the manufacturing process through to the end of each product’s life. With now over 48 distributor countries and a worldwide dealer network, Highfield owners can be confident any support they need will always be on hand.
- Brand created with an Australian design and expertise, French/ Chinese ownership. First boats displayed at La Rochelle Grand Pavois Boat Show by French distributor Groupe YB.
- Distributor group grows. Highfield is present in 11 countries. First Distributor meeting takes place in Weihai.
- Vendee Globe chooses Highfield Boats to supply 50 security RIBs for the start and finish of VG 2016
- Highfield enters into partnership with OC Sport and supplies a fleet to The Extreme Sailing Series
- Highfield supplies the support fleet for TP52 racing fleet & ORC World Championships in Croatia
- Highfield Partners with Alex Thomson Racing and supports Hugo Boss through the IMOCA Globe series campaign
- Highfield Supplies once again 50 vessels for the security of Route Du Rhum and partners with OC Sport